The New York Subway Signs Experiment
In New York City, subway conductors have to point at a black and white sign. At every hour of the day. At every stop. On every train. Like they're some sort of automated robot that just happens to go home to families and children and processes complex human emotion. They do this to show that they've fully arrived on the platform.
Conductors spend their whole day in that small booth, alone. It is incredibly loud, and they get minimal human contact. We decided to show our appreciation for their work.
The signs we used:
• You are not wearing pants right now
• You have taken a selfie while driving
• You have seen a passenger naked
• Shoot the target with your laser finger [bullseye]
• You are dead sexy
• You still love Thomas The Tank Engine
• Snape kills Dumbledore
• The 2nd Ave Subway is a lie
• NY is the greatest city in the world
Thank you MTA conductors for getting us there on time (mostly).
Press the button
if you liked the video! Thank you!
Apr 6 2015, 219 views
Jul 25 2014, 3,131 views
Jul 25 2014, 14,420 views
Jul 25 2014, 5,395 views
Jul 25 2014, 1,277 views
Jul 24 2014, 20,671 views
Jul 24 2014, 8,071 views